Re: [IP] ID Bracelet

I have to agree with Sam.  I have, for 30 years worn the rather unfashionly
silver looking braclet - in the first many years with the red snake on the
front.  Personally, I had considered buying a gold one from medic alert but
I figured that if I was unconscious somewhere, I wanted something that
would be clearly obvious and not be mistaken for regular jewellery or an
I.D. braclet.  I have never taken the braclet off.

There is a great deal of comfort in knowing that this bracelet may very
very be able to communicate for me, when I cannot.  My bracelet is and will
always be directly from Medic Alert.