Re: [IP] Disetronic Newsletter

Jay,  this new disetronic pump sounds VERY exciting to me.  I  have read about
the implantable pump by minimed and I don't like it.  My dr. wants me to get
one, but it is big and I would have to have surgery if anything goes wrong.  I
like the disetronic idea of direct liver delivery and keeping our pumps
outside the body.  That is what I want.  I can wait a couple of years for that
instead of the minimed implant.  The implant will seem good to me when they
get it down to the size of a microchip, but that wouldn't hold much insulin
would it?  ellen