Re: [IP] ID Bracelet

At 02:41 PM 08/19/1998  Lynn Mohlenhoff wrote:
>I puchased an inexpensive Medical alert bracelet a while ago and the
>plating has started to wear off.  I'ld like to "upgrade" to one which
>would last but can't find anything in the local jewelery stores.  Anyone
>want to tell me where to go ;)

I've used the MedicAlert bracelet for over 19 years. It may not be the
prettiest thing going, but it has a distinct advantage. ParaMedics are
trained to look for these types of bracelets. And, the MedicAlert not only
has your medical condition(s) listed on the back, but it has an ID number
and a toll-free phone number that they can use to get your basic emergency
medical information, including your doctor's name & number. It could be a
life saver.

It comes in stainless steel, silver & gold. There is only a one-time charge
of $35 for the stainless steel bracelet (obviously the silver & gold cost
more). There is also a very minimal charge to update your emergency
information files when you have changes. You can get more information at: