Re: [IP] ICQ chat

>Sam..got there, said hello, screen froze..had to re-boot.  Great idea
>Catch you all another time.

Sorry you had a computer glitch. What browser are you using?

Yes it was fun... it started out real slow with just 2 or 3 of us, but as
time went on more & more people started to join. Unfortunately I had to do
a personal re-boot and get some food, since my BGs started to drop all of a
sudden. If I had been thinking clearly (instead of chatting), I would have
suspended the pump, since I was a little low when the chat started. Oh,