[IP] How many days of Humulog in a Disetronic

I'm a newbie who isn't satisfied with the pat answers from the Companies.
How many days worth of Humalog do you load into your syringe on a
Disetronic? You can reply to me personally or through one of the most useful
groups on the Internet (bizsystems.com/Diabetes).

Thanks, Michael, because of your work I'm becoming a happy pumper.

(PS, feel proud to log-in as a member now when I type "pumper")

George Lovelace    email @ redacted
Type 1, 35 years, Pumper 8/13/98

My other pancreas is battery-operated