Re: [IP] Vacu-Lance

We got this new device at our pedi-endo visit 2 weeks ago. Megan has not let
me use it on her but I tried it on myself. It has a lancing device that has an
adjustment for the depth which is nice. It has a large clear tube that sucks
the blood out by a vacuum after you lance yourself. You slowly release the
plunger to allow the blood to flow out of the skin.

It seemed quite comfortable to me as an adult. I used the palm of my hand and
got plenty of blood out to do a test. The only downside is trying to get the
blood onto the strip. It takes a little more acrobatics.

Judy C.