Re: [IP] Photos

Go the "Members Only" area on the Insulin Pumpers web site at:

Follow the instructions to access member profiles. Remember to enter your
user name and password all in lower case letters. This is the most
frequently asked question from folks who have problems getting to the
profiles. Sometimes network traffic makes the list load slow, so please be

Those people who have pictures will have an asterisk next to their name.

There is one error in the pictures - my picture accidentally got posted
with John Neale's name. Don't know how it happened - we'll have to fix it

mailto:email @ redacted