Re: [IP] Photos

In a message dated 8/19/98 1:37:02 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< To anyone:
 Several members keep refering to the appearance of other members.  I
 remember Michael was collecting photos.  How do I view these?????  Be
 specific - I am not very computer or Internet literate!!

They are on the IP website in the "members only area".

The website is at http://www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes

Your "username" for members only is your complete email address in lower case
letters and the password is "pumper" again, in lower case.  Once you are in,
click on "member profiles" to see everyone's profile. They are listed
alphabetically by first name, the ones with an asterisk have a photo.  Be
patient, it does take quite awhile to load the profiles -- we now have over
500 members!!

Anyone else willing to help administer the list???    PLEASE!!!    There are
only seven of us doing it right now.  Most of us fit it in around full time
jobs or school.  It isn't difficult, honest!  Duties include answering
questions like Paula's and signing up new members.

If you would be willing to help, please let me, or one of the other admins

Mary Jean
email @ redacted

other admins are:
Michael Robinton