Re: [IP] My HA1C!!

Congratulation Wendy!!!  It is a great feeling isn't it!  Hey, we
understand and we are really proud of you.  It is work, but with the pump,
not too difficult.  Don't you think your body appreciates it also!  Keep on

From: Wendy Anderson <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] My HA1C!!
Date: Tuesday, August 18, 1998 9:06 PM

Hello everyone! I have been having a real hard time keeping up with all the
threads going around.....but, I really feel like I am going to burst unless
I can tell someone who 'really cares' about my HA1C!! This is the first one
I've gotten back since starting on the pump on May 11...............7.7!!!!
I am so excited!!! I've been telling people around me but nobody really
understands except my husband. I know that this is the first result within
'almost normal' range since I was pregnant back in 1989!!! My last few have
11-14! I really love my pump!! I called my Endo and even interrupted a
patient visit, I think. But luckily he seemed just as excited as me!! I
guess I am one of just a few of his patients on the pump! I betcha he'll
start recommending it more and more now!! Thanks everyone for letting me
blab!  Wendy