Re: [IP] monitor help?

Amy Detorio wrote:

> Ruth,
> I was told to always use the same meter and base my actions on only one meter. As long as that
> one meter is consistant, your actions will always be consistant. If you feel low when your
> meter reads 60, then assume that that is when you have to treat a low. Meters only give  a
> rough estimate of your Bg anyhow and readings should be considered as a "range".

Thanks Amy.I have variable hypoglycemic awareness.  I often do not feel low at 40 and several
times have not felt low at 20, although the next step was not too pretty.  I need to be able to
measure.  I am just trying to get a sense of what absolute number is hypoglycemia, or at one #
one is too low and doing damage.  I guess if I can do that, I can then get a sense of how close
my meters (2) are.