[IP] New to this List

Hello all,
Glad to find this list since we can relate to many similar issues.  Do any of
the "pumpers" have a child with type 1?  I have used a pump for almost 15
years.  Tomorrow I will change from the Minimed 504 to the 507C.  I have used
Humolog for 4 month.  In addition to my having diabetes for almost 38 years
our 3 1/2 year old son was diagnosed 8 months ago.  I look forward to chating.
Good Health and Good Happiness, Jeff.   email @ redacted