Re: [IP] Monitor Help? Hypoglycemia?

<< My theory on non-diabetics with
 >"hypo" is that because many are not eating heathy, then their liver release
 >glucose may be slower>
 >My opinion, of course.

A guy in my office was waking in the night to pee so we tested his sugar one
morning after a light breakfast and was 59! I was shocked. What he eventually
found out was that because he is a runner and often ate "healthy" (vegitarian)
and light at night he didn't have enough glucose in his system. It actually is
more complicated with water and other variations but that is the jest of it. -