Re: [IP] Starting the pump !

I missed part of this discussion so I'm unsure exactly which needles you are
talking about.  However, I can't remember if Sof Sets came out 6 or 7 years ago
or a little before that but at any rate, before Sof Sets, I had a problem like
this with metal needles (I think some kinds of sets still use this and I think
they have sillicone on them).  Some people are allergic too or their skin is too
abraided by these.  The Sof Sets are one alternative that does work lots
better.  I'm unclear if there are others but I remember someone bringing this up
back a number of months ago.  You might look through the digest and see if you
can find their solution.

Good luck!

PS If it helps any... I've had a pump now for 17 1/2 years -- since age 15 -- so
obviously my problem was solvable enough to keep going.