[IP] Tuesday Night Chat for Parents of Kids Pumping at School

	Tomorrow night, Tuesday, August 18, a group of parents of young pumpers will
meet for an informal chat about school and pumping kids.  We will meet at 8 PM
Eastern Time at www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/chat.  Access the Pump Users
Room.  Jeff Hitchcock from Children with Diabetes has assured us a transcript
will be available for those who can not join us.  Set this time aside and tell
any other Parents of young pumpers about this.  We can learn from each other
as we brainstorm about preparing the schools to care for our pumping kids.  If
you are not a parent of a child on a pump but feel you could help us with
information to provide the school, please join us also.