Re: [IP] Starting the pump !

I disconnect now that I am using the Comfort infusion set. If she is high then
I bolus a little and then let her swim. If she is a little low I give her a
small snack and disconnect. Then I check her every hour and bolus
accoerdingly. Usually I don't have to bolus insulin while she is swimming
because of the execise.

When we were using the Rapids with no disconnect Megan would just throw her
pump inside her suit. It looked uncomfortable to me but it did not bother her
at all.

Hope this helps.

Judy C.