[IP] Attention AOL members: Pump Chat Tonight

I hope those of you with aol that don't already about the pump support chat
will join us tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern.  We meet 3 nights a week, M-W-Sat.
Please contact me privately if you would like to be added to my reminder list
and send a quick note to "jog your memory" about the chat days and times.
Here is  the link to the chatroom.
<A HREF="aol://2719:2-2-Insulin%20Pumpers">Insulin Pumpers</A>