Re: [IP] Icq

Sam,  I was amazed at what a prolific writer my son is.  He is my quiet child
and when I would ask him about his day, he would stick to one syllable
answers.  He was a college freshman this year and we began an e-mail
correspondence that pleased me very much.  I received weekly in-depth analysis
of his professors, his courses, books he had read, as well as his friends.  I
was amazed and pleased by every detail he threw at me.  I did not know he
could communicate so well.  BTW, he loved university life.  I am not expecting
as much this year because he is in an appartment with 3 friends.  Anyway, I
thought I would tell you that for you might be pleasantly surprised.  ellen