Re: [IP] Protein in Urine

Paula, I would NOT worry about your father's protein.  I have shown protein in
my urine since I was pregnant with my first child---20 years ago.  My 24 hour
urine protein has always been normal.  It still is.  You didn't mention
anything about his 24 hour urine protein.  It may be fine.  I don't think
there is a problem until a person is spilling too much protein in 24 hours and
still the onset of kidney problems vary from person to person.  ellen