[IP] Chat this Wed. (for all the rest of us)

This is just an experiment... we will try to hold a pumpers chat at:
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/chat/ this Wednesday at about 6pm PDT
(that's 9pm EDT). If this time is not good, please let me know and we can
adjust. Personally, I think that a ICQ chat would be better, since you can
communicate in "real-time"... but since not everyone has ICQ installed, we
thought we'd try this. (The ChildrenwithDiabetes site has about a 20-30
second refresh rate).

For those of you with ICQ, we can do an ICQ talk anytime... let me know

BTW, anyone who wants to, can join ICQ for free. Try:
http://www.mirabilis.com/ to access their software. Once installed you can
talk to virtually anyone live, assuming their on-line, of course. They even
let MAC people in.