[IP] Chat this Wed. (for all the rest of us)

This is just an experiment... we will try to hold a pumpers chat at:
http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/chat/ this Wednesday at about 6pm PDT
(that's 9pm EDT). If this time is not good, please let me know and we can
adjust. Personally, I think that a ICQ chat would be better, since you can
communicate in "real-time"... but since not everyone has ICQ installed, we
thought we'd try this. (The ChildrenwithDiabetes site has about a 20-30
second refresh rate).

For those of you with ICQ, we can do an ICQ talk anytime... let me know
when...

BTW, anyone who wants to, can join ICQ for free. Try:
http://www.mirabilis.com/ to access their software. Once installed you can
talk to virtually anyone live, assuming their on-line, of course. They even
let MAC people in.

Sam