Re: [IP] Protein in Urine

I had some protien in my urine a few years back. (1 maybe two now) I
don't remember what the number was, but it was still inside the 'normal'
range, albeit the upper end.  However since i'm diabetic, they said that
I should start taking "vasotec", as I understand it -- its a ace
inhibitor, that previously was used in treating high blood pressure.
Made by merk.  I take 5mg daily now. (add another perscription to my
list)  I keep asking the doc about it, and he keeps brushing it off.
They made no diet recommendations.... so i dunno what that means, its
just my experience.  for reference, i'm 20.

--
James Lyons

Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is the best defense