Re: [IP] Diabetes Disability Act for children

Regarding giving insulin to your child at school, I assume they are afraid of
law suits.

I don't have children so I don't know how all this school and medicine thing
works but what about trying to talk to medical (school nurse) personnel
directly? Or talking to some of the volunteers around the school? Maybe a mom
that is a teachers aid or a volunteer librarian or someone. Taking the soft
peddle may get what you need.

Or giving a letter saying you wont sue if they take reasonable care or
something like that. From what I understand, these letter obsolving someone of
responsibilty in an accident really does not hold up in court but it may make
whomever is doing the injecting feel better. - Katie