[IP] Icq

I use icq all the time... but as far as I knew you can't have more than 4
(or is it 8?) people in a chat... so i don't think it quite replacces the
idea of a chat ROOM, where anyone can pop in and say hi.  If i'm wrong
let me know...but I use it all the time instead of the phone to stay in
touch with all my friends as we go to college, or as we get off for the

fantasic for that kind of person to person use.

James Lyons
University of Pennsylvania School of Engineering and Applied Science
Computer Science Engineering Class of 2000

Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is the best defense