From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Diabetes Disability Act for children
Date: Friday, August 14, 1998 9:51 PM

I hope anyone with knowledge will please feel free to respond to my post.

Today we found out that the public school that my daughter attends will not
give her noon injection.  Laura is not quite capable of doing it on her own
yet so this leaves no options but for me to go to school each day at noon
give her the shot.  I thought Diabetes was covered under a Federal
Act that required schools to do whatever is necessary to make sure the
Diabetes is taken care of at school.

I don't mind giving her a shot at noon but to expect me to come up and do
everyday is going to be rough.

Many thanks,