Re: [IP] No Delivery Alarm on Minimed 507

>the alarm is tripped when the screw can't push the plunger, and it builds
>up as the amount increases. The alarm generally won't go off until it
>whatever your pump's tolerance level is. Mine usually trips at about 1.2

I'm gonna dive in, hope there's water in the pool, and write,

Minimed's solenoid triggers electronically, no?  Doesn't even have a motor,
Do we have a Minimed rep reading the messages?

Disetronic's the one with screw drive.

BTW, I have had no no-delivery alarms in nine months with my Disetronic.

Zero.  Zilch. Nada.

I would speculate there's either an electronic, tubing, or insulin clumping
problem with your Minimed.