Re: [IP] Monitor Help?

Ruth Elowitz wrote:
>     I understand about the variations in readings from one meter to another.
> The question is if a meter like the Dex is 10-15% higher than another meter do
> you treat a 10-15% higher reading as "too low" (or vice versa with highs?).

Yes, you need to know which way your meter reads so you look for the proper
numbers for IT, not absolute numbers. With a whole blood meter 70 is about as
low as
we want to go, with a "plasma" meter that read 15% higher you want to keep above
81 or so. Of course knowing just what conversion factor the meter maker plugged
helps a lot, but is't always that apparent.

Ted Quick