Re: [IP] god bless 'merica

Hi Sam:

Thank you for putting this "affair" into its proper perspective.  I'm a news
junkie as well as an insulin pumper.  Clinton may have major personal conduct
flaws, but he's all we've got to protect us from the right wing, who in my
opinion are first-class hypocrits, and would like to turn this country into a
theocracy.  Very scary bunch!  I for one hope Bill survives and completes his

Thanks again, guy!