[IP] A reminder - please keep topics DM and pump related

Since I'm the list administrator this week, I get to send friendly
reminders like this ;-)

Lets all remember that the purpose of this list is to share information
about Insulin Pumps and Diabetes. Messages dealing with politics, religion,
etc. are considered "off topic" and best dealt with through private
communication between list members.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Bob Burnett - Insulin Pumpers Mail List Administrator of the week

mailto:email @ redacted