Re: [IP] Diabetes Disability Act for children

>I don't mind giving her a shot at noon but to expect me to come up and do
>everyday is going to be rough.

Sherri - Perhaps an insulin pen would be more manageable for your daughter
by herself?! I used to have Steph call if her noon number was above a
certain level, and I would tell her to dial in "x" number of units. The
school didn't mind supervising this and I was confident after a little "show
and tell" with the health room lady and office personnel that they could
handle making sure Steph dialed in the correct number. Of course, now with a
pump, that hassle is eliminated!