Re: [IP] Monitor Help?

Well Guys MiniMed sent me the Accu-Chek Complete. It looks real cool.. I
have begun using it in the Insulin mode as I am not on the Pump yet..
The instructor is on Vacation the next 2 weeks so I am stuck in Shot
Mode.....  Looks like I will go with the Angled infusion set.. The
Silhouette.. I was given some advice as to a Numbing cream and will use
that.. But can't wait.. I have played with the pump and am ready to
begin.. The Complete seems like it does alot of neat things.. I called
and they told me the software for the PC would not be available to the
consumer until late this year.. That is what I want :)