[IP] Diabetic Log program

I have found a fantastic diabetic log program some of you might be
interested in.  It tracks your readings, insulin or meds, carbs, and notes.
 It also has a recipes section, a section for all your Dr. info, and lists
of many diabetes organizations.  It  charts averages and you can print them
out to take with you.  This is by far the best program like this I have
found.  It is shareware, but unlike others it is fully functional and
doesn't quit after a certain number of days.  If you are interested email
me privately and I will send you the link to the page where it can be
found.  For all the legalities stuff, I am in no way associated with this
program other than a loyal user.

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica Type 1 for 5 1/2 yrs.  Pumping Humalog