[IP] A1c results

Just had to share my good news.  Jessica's last A1c was 7.8, down from
10.4.  This was done primarily with MDI as I volunteered at her school and
was there to give her that extra boost of Humalog when she needed it.
She's been pumping for 3 weeks now and she loves it!  We hope her next A1c
is even lower through pump therapy.  It sure is better than 5-6 shots a day

Nita in Texas doin' the happy dance with Jess!!!!!
Mom of Jessica Type 1 for 5 1/2 yrs.  Pumping Humalog