[IP] Humor for 8-14-98

                      Puppy on a plane
On preparing to return home from an out of town trip, a man got a small
puppy as a present for his son. Not having time to get the paperwork to
take the puppy on board, the man just hid the pup down the front of his
pants and snuck him on board the airplane.
About 30 minutes into the trip, a stewardess noticed the man shaking and
quivering. "Are you okay, sir?" asked the stewardess
"Yes, I'm fine," said the man.
Later, the stewardess noticed the man moaning and shaking again. "Are you
sure you're alright sir?"
"Yes," said the man, "but I have a confession to  make. I didn't have time
to get the paperwork to bring a puppy on board, so I hid him down the front
of my pants."
"What's wrong?" asked the stewardess. "Is he not housebroken?"
"No, that's not the problem. The problem is he's not weaned yet!"
                  The Dog and the butcher
A lawyer's dog, running about unleashed, beelines for a butcher shop and
steals a roast.   Butcher goes to lawyer's office and asks, "If a dog
running unleashed steals a piece of meat from my store, do I have a right
to demand payment for the meat from the dog's owner?"
The lawyer answers, "Absolutely."
"Then you owe me $8.50. Your dog was loose and stole a roast from me
The lawyer, without a word, writes the butcher a check for $8.50
(attorneys don't carry cash).
Several days later, the butcher opens the mail and finds an envelope from
the lawyer: $20 due for a consultation.