Re: [IP] support and twitching

Sara, I find that everytime I read one of your posts, I am nodding my head in
agreement.  Thank you for all your insight.  I hope that I have raised my
children to approach life in this way.  I have tried to teach them that they
are responsible for their life and their attitude toward it.  If they look at
life as good, it will be good.  If they look at life as bad, it will be bad.
I have seen very wealthy people who just can't stop complaining and people on
their death bed appreciating what they have.  I get mad like you, but
basically I feel very fortunate and know, like you, that my good care is
totally up to me.  ellen