From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Accurate readings??????
Date: Thursday, August 13, 1998 6:10 PM

Bonnie, I guess I have never expected such accuracy with my meters.  I find
your results similar.  Meter results are not THAT accurate.  I have never
expected them to be.  If I had your readings, I would have taken 1 or 2
glucose tablets to raise my BG and then taken my normal bolus with supper.
do not go by how I feel because I have hypoglycemia unawareness.  However,
consider your BGs very consistent.  Do you really think the readings should
exactly the same?  If your readings were 50, then 150, then 80, THEN I
be worried.  ellen