Re: [IP] Accurate readings??????

Hi Brad,

Your Accu-Chek Complete should read about 12% lower than the lab reading
to be totally accurate.  However, if your meter is consistent that is
the important thing.  You will get to know what range you are "normal"
in and can use your meter accordingly.

I also use a Complete.  I am now waiting to get my last lab results back
so I can check the accuracy of my meter.

> I just ran a comparison with my Accu Check complete. Awhile back there were
> questions about the Complete and accuracy. I tested 124 with the meter and
> 125 with the lab, not bad.
> Brad

		For a healthy heart ...
		Give your Faith a workout!