Re: [IP] Accurate readings??????

> From: "Bonnie Richardson" <email @ redacted>

> I had never given calibration much of a thought, I have an Accutek
> Advantage Monitor, I do stick the little calibrator check in once every
> month or so.  However, last night when I got home I tested and it said
> 44, I felt fine, and said "no way" tested again no more than 30 seconds
> apart, it was 47, then 30 more seconds and it was 58.  I just ignored the
> whole thing and can't decide what to do.

I had a few similar experiences with the Complete meter. In fact, it said
59 the very first test I did, in the CDE's office with the Accutek rep
sitting next to me. I knew I wasn't low. I retested with the Complete --
still in the 50's. I tested with my Profile and got something I believed
(in the 70s). But half an hour later, the 2 meters gave closely matched
results... and I only had maybe 2 more such incidents where I didn't
believe the Complete after that. I only used it until I finished the 400
strips the rep gave me with the meter.