Re: [IP] Accurate readings??????

Bonnie, I guess I have never expected such accuracy with my meters.  I find
your results similar.  Meter results are not THAT accurate.  I have never
expected them to be.  If I had your readings, I would have taken 1 or 2
glucose tablets to raise my BG and then taken my normal bolus with supper.  I
do not go by how I feel because I have hypoglycemia unawareness.  However, I
consider your BGs very consistent.  Do you really think the readings should be
exactly the same?  If your readings were 50, then 150, then 80, THEN I would
be worried.  ellen