Re: [IP] Monitor Help?

Just returned from meeting with the local Complete Reps.  They said some people have
reported problems but not too often or too many so the proportion of problem strips to
bad tests is as yet unclear.  However, they have new strips coming out soon that use
capilary action, that have the blood spot placed on the side of the strip so that you
can do it by feel and they think these will be a fantastic improvement!