Re: [IP] Broken Pump

Yes!  What's wrong with refurbishing a pump as long as it is done well and is
reliable?  In the 16 + years I have a minimed pump, my pumps have only had
problem 4-5 times.  For something mechanical, electronic, and that has to stay
attached to me that isn't bad.   They seem to do a pretty good job.  Maybe it
could ocassionally be better but it is still awfully good for something that
gets as abused as pump does!