Re: [IP] Broken Pump

<< Did not mean to upset you Mary Jean,  I guess expect too much from people.
 When someone's life is dependent upon a device, I felt it should not have to
 be fixed. >>

No, I'm not upset, just sharing my opinion as you asked.  I depend on my pump
just as Ryan does and I would hate to be inconvenienced by having to go
without it for a few days.  However, I know that I wouldn't die, I would limp

The other issue, though, is whether or not the MiniMed product is reliable for
a life-sustaining device.  I seriously doubt that they would purposely
distribute a product with a known catastrophic flaw.  For one thing, they
couldn't afford the lawsuits.  I don't believe this is a widespread problem at
this time.  But if we determine that it is occurring with any frequency, you
can be assured that I'll join you on the bandwagon to urge them to find a
permanent fix.  In the meantime, I don't want to add fuel to the rising
medical costs in this country!

Mary Jean