Re: [IP] Response to Support

Helen:
    Cute story...My husband NEVER heard the girls get up when they were babies
& now he manages to "miss" all my 3:00 a.m. "tea parties" with Melissa, if
she's ever low....Yet, he always hears the dog crying & will tell me how many
times he was awakened by HER, yet I managed to sleep through the dog's whining
all the time!....Guess that's part of the secret to 23 wonderful years
together this month on the 17th!!!: an equitable division of labors of love!
LOL

Renee

Renee

Renee