Re: [IP] Trying The Humalog / Velosulin Mix

   Just a thought...On 2 previous attempts, Melissa too had problems with
Humalog.  She'd go very low about an hour after meals & them ZOOM high hours
later. So on this 3rd attempt (almost 4 months now), her CDE suggested she
wait until AFTER the meal was over to bolus, since we'd always felt she
digests slowly.  This seems to have resolved the problem.

Regards, Renee

p.s. welcome back from vacation..We're leaving Saturday to do the "college
circuit" for our older daughter...As much as I'm looking forward to it, I can
just picture my computer CRASHING when I try to open all my mail from the IP
and the BC groups!!! LOL