Re: [IP] Response to Support

Helen wrote further to John's response to my statement about how my parents
still worry:

> John, being a little harsh aren't we.  Judge not or ye shall be judged.

Thanks Helen, I was a little taken a back at this response to my seemingly
simple statement and quite frankly didn't know how to respond.

Of course my parents love me - I believe some people just show love in
different ways.  I have a four year old son and worry about him as well.

I am sure the response from John was not intended to be judgemental -
perhaps that is just the way of his writing because I have also read many
caring notes to others as well.