Re: [IP] god bless 'merica

Hi Sara,

I have to agree with you TOTALLY!!!  After all, how many people (other
than a few perverts) really care about the president's sex life -- or
anyone else's?

BTW in another post you mentioned that you were "theatre people."  What
do you do in the theatre?  I have kind of an interest in the subject
because I did a lot of "theatre" in high school and college.  I have
also been to New York City a couple of times to attend Broadway
productions and loved it!

> Just think how much advancement could have taken place in diabetes research if
> we could have that money they are spending on this Clinton/Lewinsky thing!
> Personally, I am more than a little sick of the whole thing.  Why does this
> country have its priorities so misplaced!!!
> ok - off  my box
> Sara
> }-P xoxx

		For a healthy heart ...