Re: [IP] Monitor Help?

What is the problem so many people seem to be having with the
Complete/Advantage test strips?  I have been using the Complete for
about 1-1/2 months and have used 3 or 4 bottles of strips (yes, I test a
lot) with virtually no problems.  I had a couple that the meter rejected
but took them out and turned the meter off and when I put the strip back
in everything worked fine.  My biggest problem with them is the
occasionally I don't get a big enough drop of blood in time and have to
start over.

Am I just lucky?  Or have I just not been at it long enough?

> The bottom line (at least for me) is that this will make a great back-up meter
> when the free strips run out. In spite of the lousy PC interface software I still
> plan on using the Complete as my standard meter. That is once Roche/B-M improves
> the test strips.If you have any other questions, you can drop me an email. I'll
> try to remember to bring in the manual so I can give authenticated answers.

		For a healthy heart ...
		Give your Faith a workout!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted

"Sue's Plain Vanilla HomePage"