Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 22:39:23 -0400
From: "bruce.mcc" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Accurate readings??????

I was wondering if anyone can explain to me why my two
meters give me two
different readings at the same time.  I used the Control
Solution and both
meters were accurate.  My Advantage read 224 and my Easy
read 194.
AccuCheck said that this is normal.  I dont understand how
it can be normal.
Shouldn't they both give me about the same readings.     Any
help would be