[IP] Pumping at school--Tuesday nite chat at Children with Diabetes

Parents with School Age Pumpers (especially elementary age),
	Would Tuesday, August 18, at 8PM Eastern time be a good time to meet for a
chat about sending our young pumpers to school?  We could all meet in the Pump
users room at http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/chat.  We could brainstorm
about educating the schools about the pump and discuss how independent we
should allow our children to be at school.  We have previously thought we had
the diabetic education for the staff down pat, but now that Marisa (8) is on a
pump we are wondering  what more we need to do.
	Privately E-mail me if Tues. at 8  Eastern will work for you.