Re: [IP] CHEERLEADING WITH THE PUMP!

I am also a very active Cheerleader and dancer.  I have no problems with the
pump.   When I perform, I just disconnect for that time and then reconnect
when I am done.  For practice, I usually stay connected.  For hard stunts I
blous what insulin I will miss if disconnected for a long period of time, then
reconnect when done.  I have never had any problems with going high from this
disconnection.  Hope this helps and GOOD LUCK: )

        Cheri : )