[IP] re: mm glucose sensor

>     I've been in touch with glucose sensor team at Minimed.  They are
>     awaiting FDA approval BUT..

I was a part of one of the Minimed sensor trials.... (check the list about
10 days ago for my comments on it).

The MM rep told us that the FDA is taking a while approving this device
because there is nothing else like it! If it was a traditional meter, no
problem - since the FDA has approved other such devices they have something
to compare it to - but not with this one.

Dave Zakary

Sharpei diem. -- Sieze the Wrinkle Dog.

At first, I was opposed to the so-called satellite mind-control transmissions.

Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.
David Zakary                                        Bowne Internet Solutions
Interactive Designer                             21 St. Clair Ave. East
mailto:email @ redacted           Toronto, Ontario
416-960-8400 x 319                           M4T 1L9