Re: [IP] Re:TJ

> Anyway he and his pump have been a big hit at camp and even the
> endo they have there said she would start considering pumps for some of her
> younger patients after seeing how well TJ is handling his!
>         Thanks to all who lent their support in the beginning!
> Debbie

Way to go TJ and Debbie!!!  I firmly believe that our pump-kids can be
such great role-models for their doctors.  Luckily, my daughter's endo
had no problem putting such a young child on the pump...sadly, he is in
the minority.  I spread the word to every doctor, nurse, health care
professional, etc that I talk to.  Hopefully, TJ and other young pumpers
like him can help pave the way for other 'pump-wannabies'.